Sunday, October 10, 2004

Who Needs a New Job?

Me, me, me, me, me....

Tomorrow I do not work until 4:30. I have Tuesday off. In my non-working portions of my upcoming days, I need to go put some applications in at potential places of employment. I want a job at a video place...maybe I can get free rentals then! I saw an ad at Target that they are taking apps, but I don't know if I could work retail and maintain my high level of sanity. Whatever I do, I need to do it quickly....I need to get the fuck out of pizza.

I decided what movie I will review for the first installment of I.R. Critic. I also added a list of the top twenty movies ever made.

I need to start studying again. I think it is time for Dave to learn a new language....I am torn between Swedish, Icelandic, Russian and Latin....which should I study?

I bought new movies last night. I got a 10 movie collection of Alfred Hitchcock's early works. Good stuff! I also bought the movie Saved!...I just saw it for the first time Tuesday when it came out on dvd. I fucking loved it.

Tuesday evening I am probably going to head over to campus. One of the student organizations is putting on a free showing of Fahrenheit 9/11, I haven't seen the movie yet, I figure I should...and hey, it's free.

1 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

Saved! is a great frickin' movie. Lola and I just saw it the other day and we absolutely loved it. "I am filled with Christ Love!!"

October 12, 2004 at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home