Thursday, October 21, 2004

Go Sox Go...

I cannot believe the Red Sox are going to the Series. When this series started I predicted Sox in 7, but when they were getting stomped in game three and Schilling was probably not going to pitch again this year, I recanted and said the Yankees would take them. Apparently I should have stuck with my original prediction. Not that it matters because whichever NL team gets in there is going to beat them anyway. But I think I'll be rooting for the Sox if only to shut their whiny fans up.

I went to Target today. When I was there a few days ago I saw the Frankenstein Legacy Collection for only $20. So, I was going to go pick it up. I thought I might get the Dracula one too. But as I was browsing, I found something I just simply couldn't resist. I am now the proud owner of the Godfather DVD Collection...all three movies and a shitload of bonus features.

I didn't get out of work until 11ish last night, so no luck getting the review up on I.R. Critic. I'm gonna try to get it written this afternoon while I watch The Godfather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home