Sunday, October 31, 2004

Should be a fun day, eh

So, I just got out of the shower and I am about to step into my fishnets. See, we're allowed to dress up for Halloween at work. I jokingly said I was going to wear a skirt and heels. No one believed that I would do it, so I'm going to. I have a little skirt and some fishnets and a blouse and a pair of black 3" heels. Should be interesting to work in that all day. I'm going to take a pair of Converse with me in case the heels and I aren't getting along well.

I'm saddened by the fact that no one ever seems to read either this or I.R. Critic. But I will persevere, eh. Eventually I will reach fame and glory via my blogs.

The moving plans are being etched out slowly. I have narrowed it down to several cities. The lead cities currently are Portland, OR, Memphis, TN or Athens, GA. Not sure where I will end up, but come August or so of next year I am praying I will not be in Kalamazoo.

I am thinking of doing a political movie for I.R. Critic next week. Seems appropriate considering the upcoming election. Though maybe I should have done it last week since the election will no longer be upcoming by the time I post this week's review. But I had to do something Halloweenish last week, ya know.

Anyway....time to get dressed and be off to work....wonder if dressing in drag will get me bigger tips...

1 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

For the record, I do read your blog. I would really like to get a picture of you in drag. THat would just make me so very happy. Then I can post it and laugh at you...constantly. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

November 4, 2004 at 11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home