Monday, November 01, 2004

Have I Found My Spot?

I found a site called FindYourSpot.com. It's supposed to, based on eight pages of questions, give you a list of cities that would possibly be good for you...here's my list, eh:

  1. Cincinnati, OH
  2. Knoxville, TN
  3. Oklahoma City, OK
  4. Charlotte, NC
  5. Seattle, WA
  6. Norfolk, VA
  7. Louisville, KY
  8. Richmond, VA
  9. El Paso, TX
  10. Nashville, TN
  11. Chesapeake-Virginia Beach, VA
  12. St. Louis, MO
  13. Fort Worth, TX
  14. Charleston, SC
  15. Memphis, TN
  16. Lexington, KY
  17. Omaha, NE
  18. Indianapolis, IN
  19. Jacksonville, FL
  20. Hickory, NC
  21. Austin, TX
  22. San Antonio, TX
  23. Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
  24. Toledo, OH

Several of those sound good....I'm surprised that Portland didn't show up on the list. I don't know that I could live in Texas, but I know UT-Austin has a great ancient philosophy program. My no-or-next-to-no snow policy makes numbers 23 and 24 out. It should make #1 out too, but I think I can handle the amount of snow Cincy gets especially since the Reds are my favorite team and I would get to see them play all the fucking time if I lived there. Hickory, NC is out simply because I have never even heard of it. Jacksonville is out because I couldn't live in FL. I think I have to drop Oklahoma City and Omaha out too just because I couldn't live in OK or NE. So, that drops it down to about a dozen choices. Any suggestions?

1 Comments:

Blogger rob said...

Uh, if you move to Omaha then you'll have fields where you can run and run. Just like Ruprict.

November 4, 2004 at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home