Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Roadtrip!

I'm heading out in an hour or so for a long trip to Saginaw. I haven't been there since April or May. I'm on vacation this week, so I figured I would head up for a few days. I'll probably be back on Thursday or Friday, depends on how quickly I get sick of that town. I'm so fucking lowcash though, pretty much every cent I have is going into my car in the form of oil and gas just so I can make the trip. Hope I can borrow some money when I get there. Anyway, I'll be back in a few days....maybe when I get back I'll get around to posting more on I.R. Critic. I have half of a review written for the one that I wanted to publish last week....I'm such a damn slacker...not like it matters since nobody reads it anyway (not even Odysseus).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home